ATO Mobile is Alpha Tau Omega's custom application for iPhone and Android. ATO Mobile provides access to news and other web resources of interest to members of the Alpha Tau Omega (ATO) Fraternity.
- ATO News: provides access to the ATO News stories published on the ATO National Fraternity website www.ato.org.
- ATO Feature Videos and ATO Roadshow Videos: provide access to "feature" stories on the respective sites, incuding video playback (for features that include video).
- Let Us Know: enables an authenticated member of ATO to submit stories and up to 5 photos detailing successes in his chapter directly to the RoadRace section of ATO's undergraduate website www.atoroadshow.org.
- Update Your Address: enables an authenticated member of ATO to update his address information directly from his iPhone or Android-based phone.
- Links are provided to other internet-based resources including ATO's Facebook page and to the latest edition of ATO's magazine, The ATO Palm.
NOTE: ATO Mobile requires iOS 3.1 or later (iPhone) or Android 2.1-update1 to Android 2.3.1 (Android) and an active internet connection to operate. Use of the 'Update Your Address' and 'Let Us Know' features of this application require the end-user to authenticate using his e-Web credentials. If you are a member of Alpha Tau Omega and need to register for e-Web, please click here.
If you are experiencing difficulty with the ATO Mobile application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.